New release? (was: Re: Package-Type not included in udebs)

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> It may be better to delay until after the Squeeze release so that it can
> all be done without pressure.

Agreed, if you feel this might have more consequences than what I was
originally imagining.

This, btw, brings again the topic of a new release of D-I which should
indeed be the release to use for squeeze. Otavio, are you listening?

That one, if it happens, would need a full l10n freeze round (given
the current status of development, we're already more or less in
freeze, indeed).