Re: the state of daily-builds

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> And a last question for both you and the D-I team.
>
> Should we now set up all arches this way, or do people want to keep their
> existing builds? I would be happy to have the s390 builds (which I
> currently run) done on a buildd.

I think that the more we can get rid of SPOFs, the better it is. So,
progressively moving all daily builds to Andi's setup *and* arrange to
have the logs posted in the mailing list is the safest way to
guarantee that build failures won't be ignored.

This mail also to confirm that I still consider myself as part of the
D-I team even though my apparent work in there is low nowadays...