Re: [RFC] Script to build installer from SVN

On Monday 16 February 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> What's not addressed by this is the case of a language being activated
> with its translations suddenly flowing down to dozens of packages
> (case for Kazakh last week).

It looks like you skipped over one para in my mail:
! The *only* valid reason I can see to do a build from SVN is when a new
! language has been activated and the relevant translator wants to see how
! it looks. But in that case such a build can much better be done on an
! ad-hoc basis.

And the existing buildpackage script already can do this for you!
Especially with the change Colin committed today.