Re: [RFC] Script to build installer from SVN

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> [2] Of course I DO NOT mean an upload every time the French translation
> team adds a cedille below a "c" (i.e: c -> ç), but if there are a
> significant number of translation updates pending for a package, that's a
> valid reason to do an upload.

What's not addressed by this is the case of a language being activated
with its translations suddenly flowing down to dozens of packages
(case for Kazakh last week).

I think it would be a good immediate feedback to these translators to
be able to say them that a special image allows them testing their
work.

I understand the concerns about the likely brokeness of this image and
it should certainly be made *very* proeminent that any bug found in it
should also be compared to the same situation with the regular daily
builds....but, still, I think it fit an hole somewhere.