Re: r57573 - in trunk/packages/rescue: debian rescue.d

Quoting Colin Watson (cjwatson@debian.org):

> No objection on principle, but "No ... have been mounted automatically"
> doesn't read quite right to me: it sounds a bit like "we have this
> automation that has cleverly mounted no file systems, since that would
> have been hard for you to do manually". :-)
>
> How about just "No file systems have been mounted."?

Sounds fair. I was indeed just trying to render the "spirit" of the
former "for you"...but you explained very well why making it simpler
is better (and congratulations for the nice piece of British humor
above, I always like that.... ;-))