Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:25, Ferenc Wagner <wferi@niif.hu> wrote:

> That sounds fishy.  As I understand it, win32-loader can start the
> installer from Windows, not needing a reboot (thus not needing BIOS
> boot order reconfiguration either).  I doubt Windows stays running
> during installation, rather it's replaced by the Debian Installer.

That does not seem to make sense. Qemu or some such (if it runs
on Windows) sounds more likely than unloading the Windows kernel
on the fly.
But as I said, this is too important for speculation, we need
something in the know to explain what is meant by the initial
sentence. The -boot list is CC, so that should not be too much
of a problem :)

Richard