Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

As I understand, this may has a whole other meaning,

when installing Debian on a HDD that has a Windows installation, I wanted to use grub to load linux, but didn`t like installing it to the MBR, so I installed it on the Debian root partition boot record, after the installation procedure, I needed to set the Debian partition active in order to keep my mbr as is, and be able to run the Debian system. so maybe the Debian installer makes the debian partition active if you instruct grub to install its self on the root partition?