Re: [OSRM] D-I: major update of choose-mirror for oldstable (etch)

On Sunday 13 December 2009, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> My only comment was that the diffs would have been easier to review
> without so many whitespace changes. :-)

Yes. As explained in my initial mail, that was a deliberate choice to
decrease the risk of errors by removing them and to make comparing the
(old)stable versions with the current version for Squeeze easier.

Both these advantages resulted in a much smaller change of accidental
breakage in the backports of the patches.

> Accepted for both stable and oldstable (already built everywhere for

Thanks.

> stable, oldstable is waiting for ftpmaster to process p-u-new again).

Any chance of that happening soon?

Cheers,
FJP