[OSRM] D-I: major update of choose-mirror for oldstable (etch)

On Saturday 28 November 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> Unless there are objections I will also backport the changes for Etch as
> that version has the same issues and I think it's worth having the
> better support for installs from archive.d.o after Etch is moved there.

As there have been no comments about this, I've now also uploaded an
updated choose-mirror for Etch, version: 2.13etch3.

This means an upload of debian-installer for Etch will also be required
before the next point release. I intend to do that upload once
choose-mirror has been built for all arches.

Please accept the uploaded version for oldstable.

Cheers,
FJP