Re: [OSRM] D-I: major update of choose-mirror for oldstable (etch)

On Sun, 2009-12-06 at 09:33 +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 28 November 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Unless there are objections I will also backport the changes for Etch as
> > that version has the same issues and I think it's worth having the
> > better support for installs from archive.d.o after Etch is moved there.
>
> As there have been no comments about this, I've now also uploaded an
> updated choose-mirror for Etch, version: 2.13etch3.

My only comment was that the diffs would have been easier to review
without so many whitespace changes. :-)

Accepted for both stable and oldstable (already built everywhere for
stable, oldstable is waiting for ftpmaster to process p-u-new again).

Regards,

Adam