Re: [RFC] Alternative implementation for tzsetup (was: Not sure about recent change in tzsetup)

On Saturday 21 November 2009, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
> > P.S.
> >
> > How about changing "Choose language" to "Change localization" as menu
> > item for localechooser?
> >
> > A downside could be that that could be difficult to translate for some
> > languages.
>
> Maybe "Choose system language"?

That's not really an improvement over the current title. Better leave it as
it is then.

> Indeed, localization is too techinical IMO.

Yes, but the advantage is that it better covers that we do quite a bit more
than just selecting the language.

No problem leaving things as they are though.