Missed meeting on Nov 2nd

It looks like I completely zapped the fact that we had a planned
meeting on Nov. 2nd.

As a consequence, I forgot sending a reminder during the week-end and
didn't show up on IRC at the right time...:-(

And it thus seems that Otavio was mostly alone to be online at the
meeting time.

Please accept apologies for this.

I'll not be available next Monday (nor will Luk probably as he's
planned to be in Paris and we'll have the french version of
beersigning with a few others, somewhere in Paris), so I propose
postponing the meeting to Now 16th.

In the meantime, it could be good to have a release schedule as, from
the previous meeting, we were supposed to be close to a release.