Re: Fwd: Danish D-I translations

Hi Christian

Thank you for your reply. Sad to hear that I'm filtered by spam
filters nowadays :-).

I'll have a look at the d-i translation again during the next week or
so. I'll try to contact Claus again, and if he doesn't reply, I'll
send the updated translations to the debian-boot list. If I can't get
in touch with Claus, I'll do some more shouting in Danish community,
to get someone to step up as a Debian translation committer.

/Mads Lundby