Re: Keymap problems in D-I (was: Re: Bugs in the latest Debian Sid installer)

On Sunday 23 August 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> In this very specific example, I don't really see the value added by
> the somewhat sarcastic remark *even* if I could have deserved it.

Basically, if you don't want such remarks from me, then don't presume I
will solve your problems for you (which I did by the way, I haven't seen
a thank you yet, but I guess that's the cost of making a sarcastic
remark, which I'll accept).

You did presume I'd do that with this: