Re: Keymap problems in D-I (was: Re: Bugs in the latest Debian Sid installer)

Hi all,

the same happened to me, i selected Portuguese keyboard layout and after
installation i don't have a working Portuguese keyboard layout.

I used the netboot-i386 image, built 20090821-10:22; d-i 20090821-09:04.

Btw, console data is missing on my installation (tasks: standard
utilities+laptop).

--

Melhores Cumprimentos/Best Regards,

Miguel Figueiredo