cdebconf-gtk-udeb: G-I no longer working with serial mice

Package: cdebconf-gtk-udeb

Quoting Uwe Bugla (uwe.bugla@gmx.de):
> Am Montag 10 August 2009 09:14:43 schrieb Christian Perrier:
> > Quoting Uwe Bugla (uwe.bugla@gmx.de):
> > > This installer does not seem to recognize serial mice.
> >
> > Are you talking about the graphical installer (in such case, the
> > problem is in the installer...though we probably had very few users
> > with serial mice that tested D-I)?
>
> YEAH! I do talk about ther graphical installer.
> And if it is only one user, the backwards compatibility should be ensured
> IMHO!

Preferrably, yes. I still, however, wonder if anyone in the D-I team
ever tested G-I with a serial mice.

Still, let's report this as a bug against cdebconf-gtk-udeb (IIRC this
is where we report bugs about G-I). We'll see if someone wants to
investigates this further.