Custom dialog during install?

Hi,

I have a need to prompt user for input during the installation using d-i. I have done quite a bit of searching but I don't seem to find the right words to actually find a solution. I came across this thread: http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/09/msg01078.html Which suggest I would need to create a custom udeb for it, or create the templates on the fly. As I need only a very basic question/answer I'd rather do it on-the-fly, however I did not find the solution from the web page linked from that answer.

What would be the best place to look for examples to create this kind of simple dialog from the script run as late_command?

Thanks in advance,

Samuli Järvinen