Re: Please build Debian uploads from a Debian system

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:03:35PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> At least I assume that's where the cause of the problem is here...
>
> debian-installer-utils (1.71) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   [ Luca Favatella ]
>   * Add 'cons25' terminfo file (used by kfreebsd-i386).
>   * Make di-utils-terminfo Architecture: any to avoid size increase.
>
>  -- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>  Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:58:07 +0200

Aurelien, I'd appreciate it if you could change the maintainer name in
the changelog trailer when you upload something so that I don't
incorrectly get blamed for problems. :-)

Frans, please check Subversion rather than relying on the changelog
trailer.