Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (3rd version)

On Wednesday 08 July 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> A *third version* of test D-I images with console-setup replacing
> kbdchooser has been built.

There is something weird in this image (not related to c-s).

Please compare the two images below:
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/multiselect_joeyh.png
- http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/d-i/multiselect_bubulle.png

In Christan's image the "cursor" (current line indicator) is wrong.

The images were built the same day.

I checked the dpkg status files in the image, but they show no relevant
differences. It still could be libs that get reduced and thus don't have
a udeb, but I checked the most likely candidates and did not see any
recent uploads.

Suggest people watch out for this as it could still be a regression
somewhere, especially if it also turns up in Joey's builds.