Re: [D-I] Please test Debian Installer with console-setup (3rd version)

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> Suggest people watch out for this as it could still be a regression
> somewhere, especially if it also turns up in Joey's builds.

I have to mention that my build environment is not necessarily
guaranteed as clean. I don't use my own machine anymore to build
packages (I only use pbuilder/cowbuilder on my home server, most of
the time) and it's quite some time since I built test images for some
D-I features.

In that specific case, it of course doesn't matter that much but what
you noticed is really weird, indeed...