Re: DHCP Config fail on Lenny stable

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Otavio Salvador<otavio@debian.org> wrote:
>> I'm installing on an AMD64 PC, with the Asus A8V mobo (onboard Marvell
>> Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 nic).
>
> Please boot the installer and check if it has really detected your
> network adaptor. For you, go to console two and check the content of
> /proc/net/dev.

Thanks for the reply Otavio. That file lists lo and eth0 devices, and
all the values are zero.

> Another good test is to check if dailies work, but please use a snapshot
> of 5 days ago since we're in partitioner transition and you'll not be
> able to partitioner your disk with current installer (tomorrow dailies
> should be OK).

I'll give this a shot, but I'm having some trouble finding these
snapshots that you speak of :). Can you point me in the right
direction?

Daniel
20C2 D248 F235 4419 83D5 C3F4 4F9A F331 CF6A F679
http://www.bonetree.net/pgp.asc