Re: DHCP Config fail on Lenny stable

Daniel Torreblanca <regulatethis@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,

[...]

> I'm installing on an AMD64 PC, with the Asus A8V mobo (onboard Marvell
> Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 nic).

[...]

Please boot the installer and check if it has really detected your
network adaptor. For you, go to console two and check the content of
/proc/net/dev.

Another good test is to check if dailies work, but please use a snapshot
of 5 days ago since we're in partitioner transition and you'll not be
able to partitioner your disk with current installer (tomorrow dailies
should be OK).

TIA,

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R