DHCP Config fail on Lenny stable

Hi,

I'm trying to install Lenny on my desktop PC and I'm running into some
issues with the installer. After attempting to bring up the network
using DHCP I get an error saying that configuration has failed. I
tried manually configuring the network settings but I'm unable to
verify that it has worked, and at this point I've held off on the rest
of installation since I don't want to nuke my current OS only to run
into hardware compatibility issues after installing Debian.

To be honest I'm not sure what kind of information would be really
useful here, but I'm willing to supply anything that might help. I've
tried googling this topic for a few days, and I've looked at archives
of this mailing list but I haven't really come across a solution, just
a few slightly similar bug reports (closest is probably
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2009/05/msg00176.html).

I'm installing on an AMD64 PC, with the Asus A8V mobo (onboard Marvell
Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 nic).

I've tried both the netinst and the full CD1 images for the AMD64
arch, and verified their hashes.

Is there anything I can do here to help diagnose the problem or to
work around it?

Any help is appreciated :)

Daniel
20C2 D248 F235 4419 83D5 C3F4 4F9A F331 CF6A F679
http://www.bonetree.net/pgp.asc