Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Il giorno lun, 01/06/2009 alle 20.28 +0200, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
> With the web interface, I found a quite fast way to move around
> archives already, particularly when there's a big bunch of successive
> spams. That works with Konqueror:
>
> Click on first spam
> Tab, quickly read the file to check this is a spam, Enter
> Alt-Left, Alt-Left
> Tab (moves to the next message
> ....and so on....

The same applies to iceweasel and epiphany

Bye
Stefano

PS: Christian, sorry I hit reply to sender instead of reply to list.

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.