Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Quoting Stefano Canepa (sc@linux.it):

> I started with 2006/01, added my nick into the table on the wiki.

Could you do 2008/08 to 2009/01? These are the most recent ones that
still have "only" 4 reviews.... 2007/08 to 2007/12 are also good
targets.

Stefano, also don't forget about increasing the "number of reviews"
when adding your nick to a month (I corrected the two months you did
yesterday FWIW).

Great work, everybody, by the way. I recently went through a month
that already got the 5 reviews and where spam was obviously cleaned
oout and this is impressive. Before that action, we had huge "spam
storms" from time to time that were completely cluttering out the
archives.

To be even more efficient, I wonder if there's a possibility to download
list archives as a mailbox. That would make spam tagging more
efficient than going through the web interface.