From: otavio.salvador@gmail.com [mailto:otavio.salvador@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Otavio Salvador
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 8:48 AM
To: Andrew Meyer
Cc: debian-boot@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: installing Lenny on Dell PowerEdge R610

Hello Andrew,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Andrew Meyer
<AMeyer@precisionpractice.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install Debian Lenny 5.0.1 on a Dell PowerEdge R610, when I
> go to install, obviously the network card won't work, but I was talking to
> someone online that suggested I try to use the same kernel as the
> DebianInstaller, how do I go about doing this?

To be able to help you we'd need more information.

What the problem you're trying to solve? Please try to be explicit as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br
Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854         http://projetos.ossystems.com.br