Re: installing Lenny on Dell PowerEdge R610

Hello Andrew,

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Andrew Meyer
<AMeyer@precisionpractice.com> wrote:
> I am trying to get Lenny 5.0.1 installed on my new Dell PowerEdge R610, but it won't see the raid array.  When I flip to the other consoles during setup, I get nothing  as far hda / sda.   What else do you need to know?

It would be nice if you could report a full installation-report with
proper hardware information and a full description of what you want to
do and what failed.

For example we'd need more information about your raid array:

 - is it done by hardware controller?
 - is it done by software?
 - was it setup using another distro? Which?
 - what is the current array setup?
 - output of lspci
 - gziped copy of your /var/log/syslog

And anything else you think that could be useful for us to fully
understand your problem and need.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br