Re: installing Lenny on Dell PowerEdge R610

Hello Andrew,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Andrew Meyer
<AMeyer@precisionpractice.com> wrote:
> I am trying to install Debian Lenny 5.0.1 on a Dell PowerEdge R610, when I
> go to install, obviously the network card won’t work, but I was talking to
> someone online that suggested I try to use the same kernel as the
> DebianInstaller, how do I go about doing this?

To be able to help you we'd need more information.

What the problem you're trying to solve? Please try to be explicit as possible.

Thanks in advance,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br