Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):
> Hi,
>
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > I found interesting to see that among months I recently worked on,
> > September 2007 had a huge amount of spam (including a terrible spam
> > storm in the middle of the month), August 2007 has a fairly high
> > number, bit May, June and July had nearly no spam at all.
>
> Did they receive at least 5 nominations?
> On http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/SpamClean there is only a
> small number of months in 2006 and 2007, that received checks by
> at least 5 persons.

Yes. That's what surprised me. Then I figured out that maybe some
*other* people did reviews without mentioning it on the wiki
page....or did such reviews before the wiki page was setup.