Re: Request for help - cleaning spam from the debian-boot mailing list archive

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> On Sunday 17 May 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 May 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> > > I'm looking forward to a cleaner archive! If we share the workload a
> > > bit, that should be possible.
> >
> > We now have a solid team working on this and if we keep this up it
> > looks that in 4 or 5 weeks we can have d-boot virtually clean of spam
> > for 2006 and later.
>
> Excellent progress again. This week a massive 1125 spams got removed.
> The number of new posts available for review remains fairly constant: 600.

As every week, I performed a full review of the 620 I had to review,
this morning. I guess you did so too, Frans.

I found interesting to see that among months I recently worked on,
September 2007 had a huge amount of spam (including a terrible spam
storm in the middle of the month), August 2007 has a fairly high
number, bit May, June and July had nearly no spam at all.