Re: [RFH] Update of Debian Installer for 2.6.29

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org> wrote:
>> So if your arch is not listed above, you should take a look and try to
>> update it. If you can't do that in near future please speakup and
>> we'll try to find someone to handle it.
>>
>> Thanks a lot by looking at it.
>
> Otavio, what exactly needs to be done? Are there instructions available
> somewhere? I thought that you would just push the new kernels into d-i,
> do we just need to check that kernel-wedge config is still valid and
> includes all important modules?

Yes; you should check if we didn't forgot anything important. We've done
our best to try to properly handle it and we also have updated kernel-wedge
but we surely can forget a specific module  or change.

Besides that, you need to properly build the modules, test and upload.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br