Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 2:20 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):
>> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 2:15 AM, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
>> > Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):

>> > Would be moving the meeting (that one only) to 21:00 UTC of any help?
>>
>> I'll check with my parents what they're planning (21 is a holiday here
>> in Brazil)
>

> But the meeting is proposed for April 20th, still. I mean Monday.
>
> My proposal was to have the meeting hour slip by 1h from 20:00 to
> 21:00 *in case it would make it easier for you to attend*.

Both time doesn't work for me. If we have the meeting I'll then stay
to attendee to it. It would be nice if more people really confirm that
they'll be available so I stay here for a useful meeting.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br