Re: Reminder: D-I team meeting April 11th 20:00

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@ossystems.com.br):

> > What about "Every 1st and 3rd Monday of each month" ? This will
> > obviously make a 3 week delay sometimes but that would be the price to
> > pay to simplicity.
>
> This works nice and also keeps it simple enough.

So, if we adopt this, the next meeting should be on Monday April 20th,
ie next Monday.

Would that be OK for everybody ?

(I'll be at the Samba XP conference but I expect to have network there)

> > We could also decide by advance what the maximum meeting duration
> > would be. 1h30 seems to be appropriate for me. If we have very
> > specific stuff that need longer discussions, we can still plan special
> > meetigns for it.
>
> Having regular meetings allow us to have short ones; I think 1h30min is
> enough. Specially after  those that we're doing to organize things I do
> believe they'll be able to be shorter.

So, meeting every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month at 20:00UTC?