Re: Complete draft of the March 16th and 30th meetings minutes

On Monday 06 April 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
> I think s/uploads/updates + uploads/ is what they had in mind. I also
> think the part about translation updates is only to not wait for them,
> not to just skip them.

Yes, I understood that. And IMHSHO that would be a serious mistake: an
empty change for the worse without any compensating benefits.

> > And really, it would help if people at least did some minimal
> > research into how and why things are before suggesting random
> > changes.
>
> I think you might jump to conclusions too fast, there was only an
> honest worry to keep the documentation as much as possible up-to-date
> AFAICS.

Which is fine. Still does not change the fact that their suggestions will
not do anything at all to improve things.