lilo about to be dropped?

Quoting William Pitcock (nenolod@dereferenced.org):
> lilo is due for removal anyway due to being unmaintained upstream and
> the widespread availability of alternatives.
>
> I do not have time to manage the removal at this point, but it will be
> gone by June.

This is a heads up mail for the D-I team.

Don't we have some install paths that still depend on LILO?

Anyway, even if we don't, I think we should track that lilo removal
and coordinate with William, in order to stop providing
lilo-installer.

And, I think this should be mentioned as a release goal (dropping
lilo). Either high priority if we have install paths depending on
lilo, or normal priority otherwise.