[D-I Manual] Build log for en (05 Apr 2009)

A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.

There were no errors during the build process.
The new version of the manual has been uploaded successfully.

A log of the build is available at:
- http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/logs/en.log

===
It is possible to use RSS to track changes to the manual.
For more information, see:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/translators.html
===
Note: PDF output is not yet supported for some languages; help
with this would be appreciated.
===
If you have any questions about the build or this message, feel
free to contact me at <faw AT funlabs DOT org>.
===

Updated files ('svn up')
U    en/appendix/chroot-install.xml
U    en/appendix/files.xml