Re: Complete draft of the March 16th and 30th meetings minutes

Quoting Luk Claes (luk@debian.org):

> >  Improve udeb migration
> >  ----------------------
> > The release team is working on a migration script which, among other
> > tasks, will implement dedicated features for udeb migration. It is not
> > clear yet whether that script (or the udeb part) would need to run
> > under the d-i account or not, but that will open perspectives of
> > lowering the number of boring tasks to do in release preparation.
>
> This seems to be mixing two things: the migration script (which is
> better known as britney) and the udeb testing summary script. britney
> will be extended to support udebs, while the latter script will move
> from joeyh's homedir to release.debian.org to have a more up-to-date
> (only possible on ries) view as one of the outputs from britney probably.

Revamped as:

 Improve udeb migration
The release team is working on improvements to britney, the testing
migration script which, among other tasks, will implement dedicated
features for udeb migration.

Simultaneously, the udeb testing summary script that lives in Joey
Hess home directory [4] should be move to release.debian.org.