Re: d-i preseed for etch

Jason Lane <jasonlane3@hotmail.com> writes:

> hey all, im trying to do a d-i install for etch but cant seem to find
> any good resources for the questions/answers. could someone point me
> in a direction to start (the wiki is just about pointless it gives a
> brief overview and thats about it) I already have the installer
> reading the preseed.cfg file and answering some of the questions.
> Just need resources to answer them all

You can find everything you need at Installation Guide. It has Etch[1]
and Lenny[2] versions. We do suggest you to use Lenny except if you do
have a good reason to keep at Etch otherwise you'll end up needing to
upgrade to Lenny later (when Etch security support ends).

1. http://www.debian.org/releases/etch/i386/apb.html.en
2. http://www.debian.org/releases/lenny/i386/apb.html.en

Cheers,

--