d-i preseed for etch

hey all, im trying to do a d-i install for etch but cant seem to find any good resources for the questions/answers. could someone point me in a direction to start (the wiki is just about pointless it gives a brief overview and thats about it)  I already have the installer reading the preseed.cfg file and answering some of the questions.  Just need resources to answer them all

Thanks
jason

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.