Re: Making commits by l10n-sync no longer "silent"?

On Wednesday 21 January 2009, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 08:49:05PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 January 2009, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > Are there any objections?
> >
> > IMO it is useless to send them to everybody.
>
> It would be nice to have them on IRC (they aren't right now, are
> they?).

They are on IRC. But this is about the content of the commits, which you
obviously can only see in mails.

> You're the main person who follows all commits by mail, as far as I
> know, so you're probably best-placed to comment on that.

Yeah, and I would not like to have to delete them. I could just filter
them to /dev/null of course, but IMO it's better set things up on alioth
so they get routed just to people who _do_ want them.
(That could also be done by routing them to some other group address than
private mail addresses of course, but I'm not sure if that is worth
setting up.)