Re: D-I in Release Notes update

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> Quoting W. Martin Borgert (debacle@debian.org):
>
> > > I can commit what I have right now. That will anyway be bette rthan
> > > what we have now.
> >
> > OK, go ahead.
>

> It has been committed.
>
> Given that D-I release is very near now, I think that a call for
> translation updates should be sent ASAP....

A paragraph is very unclear:

<para>
The languages that can only be selected using this installer as their
character sets cannot be presented in a non-graphical environment are: Amharic, Bengali, Dzongkha, Gujarati, Hindi, Georgian, Khmer, Malayalam,
Marathi, Nepali, Punjabi, Tamil and Thai.
</para>

I'm afraid this just means nothing...:-(

So, I'll need to rewrite it.

We're also missing a long description of SATA RAID as I mentioned
already, but here I'm less comfortable to write it.