too few kernel arguments for preseeding

Hi,

Just trying to get an idea of the general feeling towards something
that bugs me right now: the maximum number of kernel arguments (32) is
just a tad too small for preseeding a full install (about 40 would be
enough).  This form of preseeding may not seem too important at first,
but this is the only one which does not need an external server nor
requires modification to the installation media (unless I overlooked
something).  It is especially comfortable for preseeding virtual
machine installations.

Is raising CONFIG_INIT_ENV_ARG_LIMIT out of question?  Or coalescing
the arguments somehow?
--
Cheers,
Feri.