Re: [PROPOSAL] Identify tasks in the D-I team and "assign" them

After Franklin and Miguel's suggestions, here's the new proposed list.

Please note that I try to keep items short...which explains why I did
cut down in the proposed changes.

Some things I'm not sure about:

- list "porters" and "run and monitor daily builds" separately
  Is running the daily builds a porters task?
- I put back "translation coordination" in "Development"
- Separated "D-I closely related packages" to list
  di-netboot-assistant, win32-loader, busybox...

Release Management:
===================

- Initial answer to installation reports
- Interface with porters
- Ack unblock requests from the RM team
- Organize team meetings
- Validate new committers
- Maintain the "wished features" list and the release goals list
- Define next release and track progress (blockers, builds, regressions, ...)
- Bits from the d-i team
- Bug reports tracking on debian-installer

Development:
============

- Porting
 - powerpc
 - alpha
 - m68k
 - mips/mipsel
 - arm
 - ia64
 - x86
 - amd64

- Package maintenance
 - aboot-installer
 - anna
 - apt-setup
 - arcboot-installer
 - auto-install
 - base-installer
 - bterm-unifont
 - cdebconf
 - cdebconf-entropy
 - cdebconf-terminal
 - cdrom-checker
 - cdrom-detect
 - cdrom-retriever
 - choose-mirror
 - clock-setup
 - colo-installer
 - console-setup
 - debian-installer-utils
 - debootstrap
 - efi-reader
 - elilo-installer
 - etch-support
 - finish-install
 - flash-kernel
 - glantank
 - grub-installer
 - hw-detect
 - installation-locale
 - installation-report
 - iso-scan
 - kbd-chooser
 - kernel-wedge
 - kickseed
 - libdebian-installer
 - lilo-installer
 - live-installer
 - localechooser
 - lowmem
 - lvmcfg
 - main-menu
 - mdcfg
 - media-retriever
 - mklibs
 - mountmedia
 - netcfg
 - net-retriever
 - network-console
 - nobootloader
 - oldsys-preseed
 - os-prober
 - palo-installer
 - partconf
 - partitioner
 - partman-auto
 - partman-auto-crypto
 - partman-auto-lvm
 - partman-auto-raid
 - partman-base
 - partman-basicfilesystems
 - partman-basicmethods
 - partman-crypto
 - partman-efi
 - partman-ext2r0
 - partman-ext3
 - partman-jfs
 - partman-lvm
 - partman-md
 - partman-multipath
 - partman-newworld
 - partman-palo
 - partman-partitioning
 - partman-prep
 - partman-reiserfs
 - partman-target
 - partman-xfs
 - pkgsel
 - prep-installer
 - preseed
 - quik-installer
 - rescue
 - rootskel
 - rootskel-gtk
 - s390-dasd
 - s390-netdevice
 - s390-sysconfig-writer
 - sarge-support
 - sibyl-installer
 - silo-installer
 - srm-reader
 - tzsetup
 - udpkg
 - usb-discover
 - userdevfs
 - user-setup
 - vmelilo-installer
 - yaboot-installer
 - zipl-installer

- D-I closely related packages
 - busybox
 - di-netboot-assistant: franklin
 - win32-loader

- Translation coordination

Testing:
========
- Manual non regression tests
- Automated D-I tests
- Usability and interface (text and graphical - including art)
- Run and monitor daily builds:
 - powerpc
 - alpha
 - m68k
 - mips/mipsel
 - arm
 - ia64
 - x86
 - amd64

Documentation:

- Maintain the errata
- Maintain DebianInstallerToday
- Prepare Release announcements
- Maintain web site
- Maintain "Debian Installer internals"
- Maintain wiki pages / review changes.
- Maintain Installation Guide contents
- Maintain Installation Guide translations
- Track Installation Guide builds