[PROPOSAL] Identify tasks in the D-I team and "assign" them

Recent discussions around the release as well as during the release
preparation meetings we had these days lead to realize that our team
suffers from some misunderstandings/disagreements/whatever about the
"Who does what" topic.

We also suffer from low resources but sometimes have hard time telling
the people who contact us and want to help what they could help about.

In an attempt to try giving us opportunities to do all this better, I
imagined that I could collect a list of atomic "tasks" that have to be
done during D-I development cycles. The point would then be to put
along with these tasks, some names. Those would be the people
"responsible" for the said task(s), hopefully with a backup, for the
most critical tasks (we could also identifiy what tasks are
"critical").

Please find below a very first attempt to build such list. This is not
sorted at all, but more the way things came up to my mind and mostly
intended to give you an idea of what I'm thinking about, here.

Please feel free to comment, add suggested "tasks" (I probably omit
many of these, the former and current release managers can probably
tell more).

Don't be scared by the number of tasks and the low number of ppl we
can put in face of them. We know we are short in resources..:-)

Here we go:

Initial answer to installation reports

Maintain the "wished features" list and the release goals list

Maintain the errata

Maintain DebianInstallerToday

Prepare Release announcements

Maintain web site

Interface with porters

Porters
 powerpc
 alpha
 m68k
 mips/mipsel
 arm
 ia64
 x86
 amd64

Ack unblock requests from the RM team

Organize team meetings

Maintain i18n

Validate new committers

Maintain Installation Guide contents

Maintain Installation Guide translations

Track Installation Guide builds

Manual non regression tests

Automated D-I tests

Packages maintenance: