Re: [RFC] Possibility for a beta release in Febuary

On Sunday 13 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > | 2/12/2007	mass migration of udebs
>
> You should also inform the RMs at some point that all unblocks for udebs
> will need explicit D-I RM approval again.

You may also need to coordinate or at least keep an eye on some packages
that are not strictly D-I.

For example: tasksel (2.70) will "break" desktop installs if it migrates
before xserver-xorg (1:7.3+10). And as xorg is much more likely to be
caught up in a transition than tasksel is...