Re: Some cleaning to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today?

On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> [20 Oct 2007] Installer doesn't start on mips and mipsel (#445507)
>
> -->some activity on Oct 20th, then nothing. What about this issue?

Still open. Waiting for Thiemo to look into it (probably a toolchain
issue).

> [24 May 2007] Regressions in cleaning old LVM partitions (#425829)
>
> -->The bug has been closed. Anyone to confirm that  the issue is away
> as well?

Yes, is solved (basically by reverting the change that broke it;
reimplementation is in progress).

> [10 Apr 2007] Because we have stared making fairly big changes in the
> installer, there is an increased risk that daily builds may be broken
> or have errors. If you want an installer that works, we suggest you
> use the images for Etch instead.
>
> -->that was a while ago and the installer works fairly well. I
> therefore propose moving this to "old" stuff

Well, we still have some fairly major changes ongoing or about to be
uploaded (partman changes, multi-CD support), so it's not totally
incorrect.