Some cleaning to http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Today?

I just went on the status page today, noticing that it was still
isting the CJK display issue which has been fixed for a while. After
updating the status page, I went on other "current" issues and I was
unsure about some of them:

[20 Oct 2007] Installer doesn't start on mips and mipsel (#445507)

-->some activity on Oct 20th, then nothing. What about this issue?

[24 May 2007] Regressions in cleaning old LVM partitions (#425829)

-->The bug has been closed. Anyone to confirm that  the issue is away
as well?

[10 Apr 2007] Because we have stared making fairly big changes in the
installer, there is an increased risk that daily builds may be broken
or have errors. If you want an installer that works, we suggest you
use the images for Etch instead.

-->that was a while ago and the installer works fairly well. I
therefore propose moving this to "old" stuff