Re: Display problems in D-I in Dzongkha: how to reproduce the problem

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> > I did so in Virtuabox (where I discovered that problem) and going from
> > 9 to 7 for FONT_SIZE fixed the problem.
>
> Changing the size is not mainly about fixing this problem, but primarily
> about readability. I strongly suggest we let the natives decide on this.

I agree, of course. The point was, still, trying to see if, *in case
readability is correct with a reduced size*, we could have this option
for fixing the display problem.

About readability, I hafd the feeling that reducing the size by 2
could be a problem. Glyphs appeared quite small to me, but of course,
not being able to really read, this is just a feeling.