Re: Display problems in D-I in Dzongkha: how to reproduce the problem

Thanks for all the help. Just to gather some more information regarding the display error, [1] and [2] are the error messeges shown on the CTRL-ALT-F4 screen when the italic glyphs and then the whole screen gets garbled. It looks like a font problem but this is just my guess.

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/~tenzin-guest/di/di-dz-error.png
[2] http://alioth.debian.org/~tenzin-guest/di/di-dz-error1.png

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:34 AM, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Thursday 04 December 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The only short term fix I can see for this is shortening the
> translation in that specific screen so that it fits on the screen.

Or decrease the font size...

>From packages/rootskel-gtk/src/usr/bin/gtk-set-font:
   dz)
       FONT_NAME="Tibetan Machine Uni"
       FONT_SIZE=$(($FONT_SIZE + 2))
       ;;

We increased the font size to make it better readable, but maybe it's just
too big now.