Re: Multi-desktop CDs for lenny: root device does not exist

Hi,

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:10:45 +0100 Frans Pop wrote:
> Be aware that we now have the "automatic base system upgrade" feature in
> pkgsel which may install the latest version of initramfs-tools and thus
> rebuild the initrd using the latest version even if you test with RC1.
> To avoid that, you can do the install in expert mode and just skip pkgsel
> (the "install additional software" step).

I forgot to say:
I installed from a netinst cd without any network connection,
so I definitely used initramfs-tools from rc1 cd.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.3.0
    under DEBIAN GNU/LINUX 4.0 Etch
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290